Partner Jonathan Hammond leverages more than 25 years of criminal defense experience, providing criminal defense representation to clients in Iowa state and federal court, including the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Hammond was formerly a prosecutor with the Linn County Attorney's Office, and has been appointed by the court as a Special Prosecutor in Linn County, Jones County and Benton County, providing him with a thorough understanding of how local prosecutors handle various criminal charges.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1993 - Present
- Member Emeritus, Dean Mason Ladd American Inns of Court
- Linn County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Associations
- Assistant Linn County Attorney, 1984 - 1987
- Linn County Advocate, 1987 - 1993
- Special Prosecutor; Linn County (1992); Jones County (1995, 1996); Benton County (1993, 1996, 1997)