We Solve Problems & Protect Your Interests.
Jeffrey P. Taylor
- Bankruptcy Law
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death -- Defense
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Born in 1962 in Waterloo, Iowa, Jeff Taylor grew up on a Northeast Iowa farm where he learned the value of hard work and the value of a dollar. Farming and working construction for his father's construction company molded Mr. Taylor into the lawyer he is today: practical, hardworking, caring and dedicated to those he represents.
The Managing Partner of Klinger, Robinson & Ford since 1998, Jeff graduated from the University of Iowa Colleges of Business with Honors, and from the University of Iowa College of Law with High Distinction. With more than 30 years of experience in commercial and bankruptcy law, Mr. Taylor frequently represents Bankruptcy Trustees, Debtors and Creditors in both complex and routine matters. He represented the petitioning creditors in the largest involuntary bankruptcy case ever successfully filed in Iowa: In Re Walterman Implement, Inc.
Civil trial work is also a large portion of Mr. Taylor's practice, including contract litigation, family law and personal injury cases. Sound, practical advice in these areas allows him to help his clients feel at ease during the process and see that there is a light at the end of the long, dark tunnel. In his spare time, he enjoys listening to live music and all forms of motor sports.
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- University of Iowa
- Major: Finance
- Minor: Economics
- Iowa, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Iowa, 1989
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Iowa, 1989
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Linn County Bar Association, Member, 1989 to Present
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member