Ready To Advise Your Business From Day One
At Klinger, Robinson & Ford, LLP, our attorneys can assist you with the nuances of setting your business up for success in Iowa. In the formation of a new business entity, we will assist with the following tasks:
- Choice of entity (e.g. LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, LLP, PLLC, etc.)
- Choice of management structure (e.g. operating agreements, joint venture agreements, employment agreements, statements of authority, etc.)
- Choice of investment/capitalization structure
- Acquisition, sale or leasing of real estate, equipment, inventory and other assets (e.g. purchase agreements, deed, bill of sale, leases, right of first refusal, options, etc.)
- Registration and filing with the Iowa Secretary of State: our office is ready to e-file with the Secretary of State for faster turnarounds
- Annual and biennial reporting requirements
Our services include factoring the business into your estate plan or creating a business succession plan.
We Work Closely With You And Your Trusted Advisors
You may already have professional advisors for tax, accounting, investment, finance or real estate. Working with us does not mean leaving your other trusted advisors out of the loop. We will work closely with your entire professional advising team, leveraging our collective expertise in our respective areas to give your business the kind of foundation you can rely on.
Make An Appointment Today
There is no substitute for taking the time to set up a firm foundation for any type of business, even for one that has been in your family for generations. Our local attorneys aim to keep your best interests for business success at the forefront of our legal services, including if your business is struggling with solvency. Call Klinger, Robinson & Ford, LLP, in Cedar Rapids at 319-395-7400 or send us an email to schedule an appointment with an experienced business law attorney.